English Office Small Business Edition
Solve the challenges of running a small business with Microsoft Office Small Business Edition 2003, the personal and business productivity solution. Use this collection of familiar, integrated, and easy-to-use programs to help manage customers and sales opportunities more effectively, create impressive sales and marketing materials in-house, and handle e-mail messages and share information efficiently and more securely.
- More easily structure worksheet data such as customer, product, or sales data. Perform calculations on the list, and then print, chart, or transform the data into charts and tables.
Powerful statistical analysis:
- New tools such as colinearity detection, calculations of sum of squared deviations, and normal distributions and continuous probability distribution functions give deeper insight into your business data.
Business Contact Manager:
- Store, track, and report your customer and supplier information and sales opportunities in a single location using this Outlook 2003 add-on.
Junk e-mail message control:
- Divert unwanted messages to a special folder. Trusted sender lists enable you to receive e-mail messages from only known or trusted individuals and organizations.
- Organize, share, and archive all meeting-related communications, files, and logistics in these secured, centralized online shared workspaces.
Support for digital multimedia presentations:
- Expand your multimedia resources and create more compelling results with sophisticated playback controls, a wide range of static and streaming audio/video formats, and full-screen video presentations during slide shows.
Package for CD:
- Make your presentations more portable by burning presentations onto a CD, which can be carried easily or handed out to customers. You can also include the free PowerPoint 2003 viewer on the CD for people who do not use Microsoft Office.
Tablet PC digital ink support:
- Mark up presentation slides as if they were paper. By writing on the slide with a digital pen, you can capture ideas and information by taking notes. Also make drawings or notes on slides during the presentation and save the annotated slides for later use.
- Merge pictures and text from data sources, such as spreadsheets or databases, to create new publications with multiple records for each page.
Easy Web Site Builder:
- Quickly and easily get your business on the Web. Just choose your functional requirements for the site, and Publisher 2003 can help you build a Web site with the appropriate pages.
- Find hundreds of commonly used business publication templates-including newsletters, postcards, flyers, Web sites, e-mail announcements, and other publications.
Research task pane:
- Have instant access to electronic dictionaries, reference materials, and online research sites, without having to exit your document.
Assistance on Microsoft Office Online:
- Find updates, time-saving how-to articles, and user assistance materials on Office Online, which continually updates its articles from requests and problems forwarded by other Microsoft Office users.
- Share, modify, and review Word 2003 documents in real time with team members. These collaboration Web sites can help eliminate version control problems and inefficient, review-by-handoff procedures by providing team members with centralized workspaces.
*Meeting Workspaces require Windows Server 2003 running Windows SharePoint Services.
**Document Workspaces require Windows Server 2003 running Windows SharePoint Services.
- Excel 2003
- Outlook 2003
- PowerPoint 2003
- Publisher 2003
- Word 2003
CPU speed: Personal computer with an Intel Pentium 233-MHz or faster processor (Pentium III recommended)
RAM: 128 MB of RAM or greater
Hard disk: 400 MB of available hard-disk space; optional installation files cache (recommended) requires an additional 200 MB of available hard-disk space
Drive: Super VGA (800 × 600) or higher-resolution monitor