Foreign Language Keyboards
Keyboard Product Notes:
Our high-quality keyboards are divided into two major classifications:
- The $69.95 and less expensive models are imported from
other countries. All of these keyboards are beige.
- The $149.95 models are custom made in the USA using only
the best Keytronic standard keyboards.
These models contain both foreign and USA type faces, making them perfect
for billingual people and businesses with non-native employees. All of these keyboards are beige.
Most of our keyboards are made to Microsoft® specifications so they correspond
perfectly to the Windows operating system. We have installed a drop-down menu
of all our international keyboards. Select a language to get the keyboard layout
as a general reference of what to expect.
Keyboard Installation instructions:
PCs running Windows:
- Power off your computer
- Plug in your new keyboard
- Boot up your computer.
- Go into the Control Panel in Windows and find the Regional Settings or Keyboard
- Change the Input Locale to the language of the keyboard you have installed.
- An icon should appear at the bottom right of the taskbar which allows you
to change back and forth between languages. No additional software is required.
Minimum System Requirements
- Available PS2 Port
- DOS, Windows 3.1 or higher, or OS/2
1122 East Pike Street
Seattle, WA 98122 USA
Info / Support: 1-206-320-7910
Order Toll Free: 1-877-772-2456
| Copyright © 1994-2005 translation.net